Demeaning to compare films of two actors: Shah Rukh Khan

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who turned 46 on Wednesday, says it is demeaning to compare the films of two actors.

Shah Rukh was responding to a query on whether the box-office collections of his magnum opus Ra.One had surpassed that of Salman Khan's Bodyguard and Aamir Khan's 3 Idiots.

"It is demeaning if we compare every film of every actor. It is wrong to compare. I don't believe in comparisons. Every actor has a different body of work...all this is unfair," he told reporters here today.

Shah Rukh asserted that he was the original "Baadshah of Bollywood" and nobody can change that.

The actor said he was happy with the success of Ra.One, which released this Diwali to mixed reviews.

"I am happy with the success of Ra.One. I have been told by my business partners we did a good business. I am happy that people are talking about the film be it a good or bad way," he said.

Asked about his birthday wish, Shah Rukh, who was gifted a huge card by his daughter Suhana, said, "All I wish is that my children stay healthy and make a name for themselves."

A host of B-town celebrities are expected to attend a party thrown to celebrate the actor's birthday here this evening.

 
Powered by Blooywood Portal