Of course, I want to work with Hrithik Roshan: Kareena Kapoor


Apparently actor Kareena Kapoor was offered an item song in the Hrithik Roshan starrer Agneepath, but refused the offer. The actor however, reveals that nothing was finalised ever. “Karan (Johar) and I had casually spoken about it, but we never discussed it after that. Karan is like family to me and I will do whatever he asks me to do,” she says without batting an eyelid. And what about doing a film with Hrithik? “Of course, Why not?” Kareena says.

“I would love to work with Duggu, but the real thing is that we haven’t been offered anything substantial together yet. If and when anything that we like comes up, I would love to work with him,” she adds.

On a professional high after her last release with actor Salman Khan, she is now looking forward to her Diwali release with actor Shah Rukh Khan and is excited about her song getting rave reviews. Kareena says that she was always confident that the song would be a hit. “Honestly, I always knew the song would be a hit, right from the first time Shah Rukh made me listen to it. It has a catchy tune to it and it has a mass appeal with Akon singing. I am happy with the way it has turned out.”

While she is awaiting her Diwali release, she is also set to unveil her wax statue at Madame Tussauds in London. She says it hasn’t yet sunk in that she will be joining the likes of actors Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan. “It is the culmination of everything that I have worked hard for. I will only believe it once I see it for real,” she says.

Besides that, the actor was recently in the news for apparently having problems with beau Saif Ali Khan’s co-star Deepika Padukone. She was reportedly not happy with the way the duo was bonding on the sets. Ask her about it and she rubbishes it.

“Saif is free to work with whoever he wants and likes. Usually I don’t even know who his co-star is because we don’t discuss these things at all. I don’t have any problems with any of his co-stars.”

 
Powered by Blooywood Portal