I'll do anything to make people smile: Shah Rukh Khan

So, it's true. After Akon and his "Chammak Challo", one could get to hear Lady Gaga in "Ra.One". After joking that he will strip if the audience finds his speech too long or too boring,Shah Rukh Khan sort of put all speculations about him collaborating with Lady Gaga to rest when he said at an event in Delhi, "Lady Gaga inspires me.
 I've been chatting up with her over a song that I want to do with her. Her manager was telling me, Lady Gaga wants to introduce her audience to you and she wants to be introduced to your audience." He said he's changed his music choices, thanks to his kids. Now whether it's real, or it's one smart way to get Lady Gaga to sing for him, we don't know. But SRK said, "I don't listen to Raag Bhairavi any more. I listen to Lady Gaga. My son and daughter have also converted me from "Saturday Night Fever" to Justin Bieber." There's one other thing that the actor revealed - though in a matter-of-fact tone - that he was writing a book. "My mother used to say that for every flash of the photobulb, zindagi ka ek second khatam ho jaata hai. But that is what I love the most about being an actor. I'm writing a book that ends with... 'Wanting so many flashbulbs in a second, that I die in that one second'." That was not all, in those few minutes with the mike, he also managed to pull quite a few heartstrings. "I sell dreams," he said a few moments later, referring to why he never says he is the best, "I'll do anything to make people smile. That is why I became an actor. I'll do anything - dance at weddings, stand on my head. I'll sell my body if it makes you smile. I want to make movies so damned big, so grand, that my parents up in heaven can sit on a star, and watch it and say, that's my son's film..." said SRK, with a smile, and the ladies sighed!

 
Powered by Blooywood Portal