Paris Hilton wants to go round the trees in Bollywood films

Mumbai, Sep 24 : International celebrity Paris Hilton seems to be attracted towards the Indian movies and looks like she wants to go round the trees and the hero’s. She wanted to act and is waiting for the right script.

“I have been approached to do Bollywood film. I would love to do it. Bollywood films are beautiful and I like it. But I am waiting for the right script,” Paris who is on a business visit to the city told reporters.

About rumours that she would be doing ‘Coffee with Karan’ show and that several Bollywood personalities would be hosting party for her during her visit, Paris said,"These are all speculations. I am here for business and meet my fans. I wish I could do more things but could not due to my short trip.” Paris, who today unveiled her line of handbags and accessories, feels handbags are a huge fashion statement.

“Handbags are the first thing I look for in someone,” she said.

 
Powered by Blooywood Portal