Kareena wants to go the Meryl Streep way

Constant speculation of her marriage has put many a producer on the back foot as far as signing Kareena Kapoor for projects in 2012 goes.

However Bebo fails to understand why this whole marriage mechanism should affect her career. The actress is not even willing to talk about the wedding issue right now since her beau Saif Ali Khan recently lost

his father, Tiger Pataudi. And all of them are going through a quiet time. But more important, Bebo wants it to be known that even after marriage she has no plans to hang up her boots.

Says she, I will act till I live. For me acting is like air, food and water an essential ingredient.'' Kareena says --I want to go the Meryl Streep way from next year. I'd like to some heavy duty performance oriented films.''

She makes a start with Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine and sometime in the future she wants to do movies like The Devil Wears Prada, Bridges of Madison County and Mama Mia. I'm a Meryl Streep fan and

I think age or marital status can never be a deterrent for an actor. The only thing that one needs is passion. Like I said, acting is like the air I breathe. Its that essential.''

 
Powered by Blooywood Portal