Zarine Khan desires to be a ‘Restaurateur’

Bollywood actress Zarine Khan hopes to accomplish her long cherished dream of owing a restaurant, who was last seen in a special song with Salman Khan’s previous release ‘Ready’.

The young starlet who made her acting debut in 2010 with period film ‘Veer’ oppositing Salman Khan, the actress grabbed eyeballs for her looks and Zarine seems to be very similar to actress Katrina Kaif.

As Zarine got busy in pursuing her Bollywood career, her dream of owning a restaurant was kept on the backburner but she hopes to attains it soon.

Zarine said, “Having a restaurant of my own has always been a dream since childhood. May be it is my love for good food or my mom being such a fabulous cook. People in our profession have restaurants as an alternative career but for me it’s been a passion even before I could get here. I hope I get to turn my dream into reality very soon”.

Zarine’s next outcomes were in Sajid Nadiadwala’s ‘Housefull 2′ and ‘Partner 2′.

 
Powered by Blooywood Portal