Vivek impresses Hrithik Roshan in Krrish 3



Hrithik Roshan, who has been focusing solely on his superhero sequel Krrish 3, reveals that until he saw Vivek Oberoi step into the shoes of the villain, he was quite enticed to play the role himself. “When I heard the script I wanted to play the villain too, which would mean doing a double role. I pushed my father (director-producer Rakesh Roshan) to give me that role,” laughs the actor, adding, “I’d tell him that no other actor would be able to play it. But when I saw Vivek giving his shot on the first day, I was amazed.

He is so good at his role that I wouldn’t have been able to do justice to it.

Hrithik himself was almost bed ridden after suffering a slip-disc before the shoot was about to begin, and Rakesh had even considered putting the project on hold for a year.

The actor had gained so much weight that he thought he’d never be able to play the part of a superhero, but he worked hard and got into shape to ensure it took off as per schedule.

“It took us two years to come to a position where we could start the film. Technicians from across the world had been given dates, so I thought that if we can’t start now, it will never happen,” says Hrithik, adding, “Trainers came from UK to get my body in shape. It was a 10-week program that reduced my waist from 36 inches to 30 inches.”

The actor also quashes news that he has signed a film with Sajid Nadiadwala, asserting that until the shoot of Krissh 3 finishes in September, he isn’t going to take up any offers.

Ask how different Krrish 3 is from its prequel and he says, “For me, this is my father’s best script till date. The songs, item song, action, looks of the characters and everything else are just decorations. I am very confident about this script everything else will fall in place.”

 
Powered by Blooywood Portal