Big jitters for Duggu ahead of Agneepath



He is one of the most bankable stars in B-town. But, even Hrithik Roshan gets jittery at the prospect of being compared with the Shahenshah of Bollywood - Big B. As the release date of Agneepath is nearing, Duggu is getting nervous.

Much before the release of the film, people have started comparing him with Amitabh Bachchan, who played the lead in the original film. Duggu has told everyone that in the remake the character of Vijay Dina Nath Chauhan is entirely different from the one portrayed by Big B. "I cannot be compared to Amitabh Bachchan. I don't think I am a very good actor. I need to get into the skin of the character and it was not an easy task for me," the humble Hrithik said.

The industry has been thriving on remakes for a while, but the makers of Agneepath beg to differ. Hrithik too voiced his opinion on the issue. He said: "I am very much against remakes. I feel, why spoil the earlier films? Instead, the original films should be left untouched. Initially I had refused to do the role." But Karan coaxed me to listen to the script. And I realized that his take was very different from the original version.

It hit me so hard that I decided to take up the challenge. The premise of the film is the same but the journey of each character is different," Duggu signed off.

 
Powered by Blooywood Portal