'Twilight' actress Kristen Stewart is a huge fan of Shahrukh

'Twilight' actress Kristen Stewart is a huge fan of Shahrukh Khan.  She calls him an epitome of romance and said that she would love to work with him. "Well, I am a big fan of Shahrukh Khan who is an epitome of romance in Bollywood," Stewart said in an e-mail interaction.

Kristen said that if she was given the opportunity to do the second part of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" then she would love to work with King Khan.

"And not just Hollywood but I would love to work with him in Bollywood movies too and for that I am also looking forward to learning Hindi," said the 21-year-old actress who rose to fame with vampire saga "Twilight".

"I have also seen the promos of his latest movie 'Ra.One' which are very impressive and I just loved his look in the movie. I'll definitely watch the movie also. He is truly an inspiration to me," she added.

Well, Shahrukh Khan has added another fan to his fan list.

 
Powered by Blooywood Portal