I am not a romantic: Shah Rukh Khan

Shah Rukh Khan is the king of romance. Love isn't as romantic unless SRK doesn't look into the eyes of his heroine and sings a song, as he spreads his arms.

SRK epitomizes romance. Girls go weak in the knees every time he goes down on his and proposes to his lady love.

The superstar however denies being a romantic!

"I know I am known for my portrayals of Raj and Rahuls but I am not a romantic at all. I am shy with women. I've always wanted to play the 'bad guy' roles. I did play them in Baazigar and Darr. I want to do it more and Don has come along at the right time. I am not at all like Don in real life but its fun to play characters that are not at all like you. As an actor that thrills you" said Shah Rukh while promoting Don 2.

He added "Don is everything every guy wants to be but never gets to be. He has fast cars, faster women. The second installment of Don is leaner, meaner and sexier."

The highly awaited Don 2 releases this Friday worldwide. Dec 23rd 2011.

 
Powered by Blooywood Portal