John Abraham: A Force to be reckoned with

John Abraham's upcoming film Force is a remake of the Tamil film Khaka Khaka. It is directed by Nishikant Kamath and also stars Genelia D'Souza. John proved that he has the best butt in the industry by showing it off in Dostana, and in Force, he wants to prove that he has one of the best bodies in the industry.

John speaks about the hard work that went into getting a body like his inspiration, Sylvester Stallone, and who he thinks has the best bod in the business.

What did you do to get this chiselled body?

I started shooting for Force more than a year ago. Nishikant Kamath gave me a brief and eight months to build my body and get into a shape never seen before in Hindi cinema. I took him very seriously and my trainer Vinod Channa trained me. Without his help, it would not have been possible.

I've had to gain weight and lose weight with every film. Nishikant said 'John, I want a body that is international, something like Sylvester Stallone.' I trained at odd hours, sometimes after 12 at night, sometimes in the morning at 4 and 5 am. I ate about 35 eggs a day and followed a strict diet.

Is it difficult to maintain a perfect body?

It is difficult to maintain this body because I have a tendency to lose weight. I have lost around 10 to 12 kilos in three-four months. It is difficult for me to gain weight. It took me about nine months to put on 10-12 kilos of pure muscle by just a high protein intake.

 
Powered by Blooywood Portal